Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cinema has given me EVERYTHING, says Reema Sen

Reema Sen shot to stardom overnight with the success of the Telugu blockbuster, “Chitram” followed by Gautham Menon’s “Minnale” in Tamil with Madhavan and became a craze down south.

In Kollywood, where it is hero-oriented and the girls are there just for the song and dance routine and the glamour, it is a miracle that Reema Sen has survived for five years.

Says Reema: “I think movies are for the masses and I don’t do films for my personal archives. I choose a film by looking at it in totality and not just my role”

She makes no bones that commercial cinema is her cup of tea and it is the acceptance of the common man that matters to her more than off-beat roles and awards.

Reema is clear in her thoughts, speaks directly and replies bluntly.

Reema says that her greatest assets are a supportive family and a lot of good friends.

Bengali by birth, Reema was brought up in Kolkata before she migrated to Mumbai where she did over 45 ad films and music videos before entering films.

When asked what makes her tick, Reema answers, “I honestly believe in myself.”

Says Reema, “Cinema has given me everything and I am a very happy person. What more could I ask for?”

"Reema Lucky Sen" will be back this year with "Aayirathil Oruvan" for which she is shooting right now.
Hot and Sexy Pics of Reema Sen

No comments: